We’ve been working on a stack of libraries that most of use on a daily basis,
focusing mainly on writing documentation, fixing tests, and converting the
whole stack from
repoze.bfg to Pyramid.
And we even had a button machine.
As a result, we:
Plumber1.0 (an alternative to mixin-based extension of classes)
Yafowil(and its widget libraries) and
- improved the documentation of the stack
- set up a buildbot to run periodical & on-demand unit-tests and code checks
- worked on
- had some productive discussions
- met new friends & did some key signings
- spent some quality time at the Metalab
- had loads of fun in Vienna!